1/16/13

Welcome!

Behold the long-awaited public installment of Warning: No Refuge. This latest (and more or less definitive) blog will finally transition W:NR from offline to online, starting as a humble Blogspot extension and hopefully becoming another cornerstone to the W:NR brand empire that I’d love to mainstream and become my livelihood: my life’s work and life’s dream. Though W:NR has its origins back in 2006, 2013 is the year it goes public, so people can actually read and enjoy what I’ve been keeping to myself all this time. I call this blog W:NR Forever because since this is going online, it will exist in some form and will be able to be circulated and saved to anything, forever. Almost makes me not want to do it…

W:NR is raw, real, uncut, unadulterated, headstrong, overconfident and definitely not always politically correct. You generally won’t find citations, apologies, or both sides of the story. It’s a little bit of Andy Rooney, George Carlin and Archie Bunker, it’s as intelligent as it is stupid, hilarious to some and offensive to others, and the ideas shared may be terrible or really be onto something, but at the end of the day it’s 100% André. 

Read on, sound off, and have a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment